1. By accessing “Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum”, “https://www.croydondrive.org.uk/forum” (or via http://)), you must be over the age of 18 and agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms or, if you are under 18, please do not access and/or use “Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum”. We may change these terms at any time but we will do our best to inform you. Please ensure that you keep up to date with the terms by reviewing them regularly as your continued usage of “Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum” after changes means that you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
2. One account per household. You must be the primary householder listed on your tenancy agreement to register. If you give your username and password to any other member of your household, they must be over 18 and comply with these terms as if they were you. You will be held responsible for any breaches of these terms regardless of a permitted member of your household having acted as your proxy.
3. The Software Developers are not responsible for what Administrators and Moderators of the Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum allow and/or disallow as acceptable content and/or conduct or for member's posts.
4. Forum access and/or registration is not available to Apprentices, Contractors, Employees or Volunteers of Avro Hollows' TMO, Manchester City Council or Northwards' Housing or those who have worked or volunteered for these organisations within the last five years. This rule is in place to ensure that residents can speak freely without fear of reprisals. It is a breach of our terms to allow these organisations to access the forum, or to communicate forum content to them in any way. Please report any breaches to us in confidence through our contact page accessible from the bottom of any website page. We are entirely independent.
4a. Any breach will result in your account being terminated without notice and legal action may be taken against you under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 if you were not permited to access the forum at the time of your registration. Residents and their Lodgers are not required to disclose content in this forum to Avro Hollows' TMO, Manchester City Council or Northwards' Housing by law or otherwise. Should any of these organisations demand information from you, including but not limited to content in this forum, please report this to us immediately through our contact page available at the bottom of all website pages and await further instructions. Do not take any action demanded. You will be fully supported.
5. Posts placed by Administrators, Moderators and those otherwise registered are the individual views of that person and may not necessarily reflect the official view of the forum.
6. All posts on this forum are confidential. They must not be copied or communicated outside of the forum electronically, in print or by any other means. This means ALL posts, however seemingly irrelevant.
7. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the United Kingdom where “Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned. Your Internet Service Provider may be informed. The IP address of all posts are recorded to assist us in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.
8. The decision of the Moderator, and ultimately the Administrator, are final. As a member, you agree that any information that you have provided will be stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent (unless legislation requires us to do so), neither “Croydon Drive Independent Residents Forum” nor the software developer shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
9. You agree to notify us if you leave the Croydon Drive estate or if you move to a different postal address within Croydon Drive. This helps us to ensure that new tenants can access the forum, should they wish to.
10. Any malicious IT reports made against us will result in a report being made to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This may result in the termination of your own internet contract, it will result in the termination of your account with us and may lead to the recuperation of our reasonable costs from you. You agree to this in signing up for an account with us (alongside all other terms here).